The Chicago Center for Family Health is a 501 (c)(3), charitable organization that provides advanced training for health and mental health professionals; counseling services for families, couples and individuals; and consultation services for community-based organizations. We rely on the contributions of individual, foundation and corporate donors to support our valuable programs. We hope you will consider making an investment in our programs to strengthen families. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
How You Can Help
- Mail your check (made out to CCFH) to 20 N. Wacker Dr., Suite 1442, Chicago, IL, 60606-2902.
- Use your credit card to give. Just call us at (312) 372-4731 to make a donation using Visa or MasterCard. *New* You may also submit your contribution online. Click on the “donate” button below and you will be directed to Paypal, a securely hosted site to fill in your credit card information (Paypal account not required).
- Use your employer’s (or your spouse’s employer’s) matching gift form. You can usually double the impact of your gift by filling out a matching gift form and including it with your mailed contribution to CCFH.
- Make your gift in memory of, or in honor of, a friend or loved one. We will send a personalized acknowledgement card to the individual(s) you specify.
- Contribute stocks, bonds, real estate or other property; this can reduce your tax liability.
- Include CCFH in your estate planning. Bequests of cash, property or securities are tax-deductible in accordance with the law.
For more information about making a charitable contribution, please contact us at (312) 372-4731 or email@example.com.
The Chicago Center for Family Health (CCFH) is committed to preserving your privacy and safeguarding your information online. Please read our policy on maintaining your privacy.
In these harsh economic times, we rely more than ever on charitable contributions to sustain our programs.
CCFH is fortunate to have received several substantial and generous contributions from individuals who support our mission to strengthen families. Leadership contributors will be acknowledged in our upcoming newsletters.